The SMSF Updates subscription is ideal for advisers who wish to keep their SMSF clients up to date and compliant with the latest superannuation laws. By maintaining this approach you will also enjoy administrative efficiencies and have access to enhanced SMSF deed support.
The first year on the SMSF Updates subscription for a fund is free. After the first year, the price is $88 per fund, per year (inc. GST).
Joining the SMSF Updates subscription is easy. An adviser can subscribe by:
- Establishing a new Self Managed Super Fund with InterDocs; or
- Varying an existing deed to get it onto our current version, and
- Signing the “SMSF Updates” contract and the Direct Debit form.
What will the SMSF Updates subscription provide?
Access to SMSF deed review and update annually
- Deed rules review and update
- PDS review and update
- Education material for adviser and for client regarding the changes in the Deed and SMSF environment
- Annual checklists & minutes of trustee responsibilities
- Deed Phone support
- Annual BDBN’s