We can prepare the following amendments to change an existing trust:

The amendment(s) will be prepared by our in house legal team in accordance with the terms of the deed, so we ask that you provide an executed copy of the original deed via email along with the order form.

We offer this service using our standard PDF forms. Please complete, scan and email back to our office.

Download Form
  • Deed of Variation - supplementary deed to be kept with original trust deed
  • Trustee Resolutions (if the trustee is a company)
  • Unitholders Resolutions (for unit trusts)
  • Appointors Resolutions (where required)
  • Explanatory letter

You will receive electronic and hard copies of the documents.

Stamp duty may apply in relation to the deeds. InterDocs is not liable for advising on stamp duty, paying the stamp duty or arranging for lodgment of the documents for stamping. In some states, there may be adverse stamp duty consequences as a result of these changes. We recommend calling the department responsible for State Revenue in the relevant State/Territory for further information on possible duty where there are transfers of property.