Company details can change from time to time and when this happens ASIC should be notified and the changes documented. We can assist with the following changes: appointment and retirement of directors and secretaries, changes to the officeholders’ names and addresses, changes to the registered office and principal place of business and some simple share issue and transfers of shares between shareholders.
Our friendly, experienced staff can assist these applications. We offer this service using our standard PDF forms.
Please complete, scan and email back to our office along with a current company statement.Download Form
We are able to assist with appointment and resignation of officeholders, officeholder/shareholder names and addresses changes, company address changes, standard share transfers and simple issue of shares. Unfortunately we are unable to assist with the cancellation or buy-back of shares or complex issue or share transfers. Please indicate on the form the changes required and we will prepare the form 484 accordingly. Note that with the form 484 all information entered needs to be exactly as it currently shows on ASIC’s records. If any details differ even slightly, the form will be rejected and a new from will need to be prepared for an additional fee. With this in mind we ask that you provide a current company extract with the completed order form.
- Once the form 484 is prepared we will send it and the supporting documents to you for signing by the relevant parties. The signed 484 (signed by the director) needs to be returned to us via email so we can then lodge it with ASIC to record the changes within 28 days. ASIC late lodgement fees will apply if lodged outside 28 days and if a new form is to be prepared then our fees apply. If there are any issues with lodgement we will notify you either by phone or email.
- Notes for share issue
- The company needs to be operating under a company constitution provided by InterDocs. You can complete the Adoption of Constitution form online.
- The parties need to tell us the issue price for the shares (and the rights that will attach to them, if they are not otherwise ‘ordinary’ shares). This issue price may or may not be market value, and we cannot and will not provide any advice regarding whether or not the issue price is market value.
- We need confirmation that the company (including the existing shareholders, any new shareholders, and the directors of the company) all acknowledge that they will deal with any tax issues (including, without limitation, income tax, CGT and stamp duty) and that we have not and will not provide any advice or guarantees regarding the ultimate tax or other implications regarding the issue of the new shares (including, without limitation, the possibility of the “value shifting rules” applying, or the fact that the issue of new shares may mean that the rights of the existing shareholders may be varied).
Deeds and ASIC Documents
- Completed ASIC form 484
- Resolution of Directors
- Supporting documents for the change (consents, resignation letters, share certificates. etc)
- Explanatory letter with instructions for returning the signed form